So after having a pretty horrible day today, I checked my WordPress to catch up with some of the posts that I’ve missed in the past…month? Yeah, about that long and I saw that I had a comment on my blog nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” award from this blog: Awards/Nominations. I honestly had no idea that people actually read my blog on a regular basis and genuinely look forward to my posts. Which, in hindsight, makes me feel really bad because it’s been so long since I’ve updated. Unfortunately, circumstances are getting in the way that make it difficult for me to update on a regular basis. But I guess that’s enough of the pity party. This blog says I have to post 7 things about myself, so I guess I’ll start there. I guess this will also end up being a review of what you missed this month.
1. I found out in February that my fiancee and I are expecting another baby. I’m 12 weeks along today.
2. My fiancee proposed to me on March 13.
3. I started school early in March. It actually started on February 27, but school was on Winter Break, so I didn’t have to start classes until early on in March.
4. One thing that my readers probably already know is that I’m 24 years old and I have a 5 year old daughter.
5. I’m writing a book where I retell stories of common “Myths” and Gods. Although I haven’t worked on it all month due to circumstances.6. I’m nearly finished with the Winter semester of school. I’ll be attending the summer semester, but I’ll be taking Fall and Winter of 2015 off to take care of my baby. Maybe Summer 2015 as well, but I’m still not sure on that.
7. My fiancee and I are currently saving to move into our own apartment.
Next the rules say I have to nominate bloggers who inspire me, but that is actually hard for me to do. You see, although I follow a lot of bloggers, the only ones I read on a regular basis are:
Honestly, I wish I could nominate more, but I don’t really do a lot of reading on here. I mostly spend my time posting when I am on WordPress.